Hi, my name is Thomas. I’m from Germany, but I moved to New York in 2018. I graduated with a master’s degree in electrical engineering and a Ph.D. in thermodynamics. Now, I mainly focus on building web applications and doing interesting things in the cloud.
A few things I’ve done so far are:
- I worked on electric and fuel cell cars for 8 years, making them more efficient and thinking about the question of how energy should flow.
- I simulated, optimized and controlled most thermal systems in an electric vehicle.
- I’m married to a great woman, who’s a badass lawyer.
- I co-founded a SaaS startup called Goalpilot.
- I make open source software and created heliosRX.
If you want to get in touch, please send me an email. These are things I want to talk to you about:
- Front-end stuff (esp. Vue.js, Firebase)
- Simulation and MATLAB/Simulink
- Dynamic systems
- Clean energy
- Cloud computing
- Electric cars
- Plant-based food
- Artifcial intelligence
- What is consciousness and other deep questions